
Sweet potatoes are the latest spa botanical to explode into the world of baby beauty products. As you can see Allison just can't get enough of this hot new trend. She has generously applied it to her face and hands for an all-over glow you just can't get from regular potatoes. She'd apply it as a body wrap if she could just get naked enough to do so.

Little Red Riding Hood

Just settling in with a good book: Polar Bear, Polar Bear What do you Hear
2 comments:
Shelly,
That was a great comment about the sweet potatoes! Maybe I should try it sometime. Fischer seems to enjoy exfoliating his skin with all kinds of food too! Also what an adorable shot of Alli in her little red coat. I just bought some fun new outfits for Fischer at Gymboree and will have to post some pictures! I just love little kids clothes. And isn't it fun to read story books to your little one? However, right now Fischer is more interested in closing the book than than reading it!
Shelly, I changed my blog lay out and then lost my links! So I just noticed that I forgot to add you to my links...but it is fixed. Also I need your home address! Can you email me with it!
Post a Comment