I recently upgraded my old Ipod shuffle for a new shiny full size Ipod with video. I was going to just get another shuffle or maybe the nano, but went all out. My deciding factor was Alli. We are going to be doing a lot of flying in the near future to visit Dan while he is out on rotations. Alli is completely mesmerized by her Baby Einstein videos, so I figured I might be able to keep her somewhat entertained, if only for a little while, on the plane by watching movies on the Ipod. I'm probably completely misguided in my intentions, but in the meanwhile, I am loving this thing. I have recently discoved podcasts. What a concept! There is a whole world of podcasts out there. Kind of like blogging. Anyway, one of my favorites is Manic Mommies. They are two women in Boston with kids, husbands, careers, homes and lives trying to stay on top of it all. I can totally relate. I just download it and listen in the car on the way to work or while pumping. Very entertaining.
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This post has inspired me to take Fish to the pool! He loves bathtime and the water. Chris and I keep saying we should go to the pool, but haven't gone yet! Also the podcasts sound really neat. I have never heard of them, but if its like blogging I'm all for it. :)
Post a Comment