dan. shelly. allison. sidney. so happy together.
HA!Tomorrow, put her in a BYU t-shirt.It's fun to mess with Dan when he's away from home!
You give me great ideas! Picture it... the Shadrick family Christmas photo with a cut out of John Edwards (who I happen to want for Pres)! How did these Republican Shadrick men end up with us??? Lucky, I guess!
Hey - is that her Halloween costume - cuz that's pretty scary!
Mom: Scary is right!! I could not burn that one fast enough!How could you put my Grandaught in such a wicked shirt?
Scary is right!! Hope Dan has burnt that shirt! Did your Mother not teach you well?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HA!
Tomorrow, put her in a BYU t-shirt.
It's fun to mess with Dan when he's away from home!
You give me great ideas! Picture it... the Shadrick family Christmas photo with a cut out of John Edwards (who I happen to want for Pres)! How did these Republican Shadrick men end up with us??? Lucky, I guess!
Hey - is that her Halloween costume - cuz that's pretty scary!
Mom:
Scary is right!! I could not burn that one fast enough!
How could you put my Grandaught in such a wicked shirt?
Scary is right!! Hope Dan has burnt that shirt!
Did your Mother not teach you well?
Post a Comment