Friday, November 30, 2007

DING DONG

In my loudest singing voice I would like to proclaim "DING DONG THE MOUSE IS DEAD, THE WICKED MOUSE IS DEAD" while skipping around the house and doing a happy dance! The mouse that has plagued our home life exsistence for the last stinkin' month is finally caught!! Like Amy and her fruit flies, I tried every trap and bait out there. I was just about to resort to borrowing a cat to take up temporary residence in our home, which would have probably sent Boone over the edge. The good ol' sticky trap was the key to my success. HAPPY FRIDAY!

3 comments:

grmasusie said...

Shelley, I am SO happy for you! I know how "on edge" a person can be when you know there is a mouse in the house and you can't catch him. We have been using peanut butter on one of the gray traps that open like a clothes pin. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. The last time, I got so paranoid that I had 4 traps set and finally caught the one mouse we had seen, plus 2 more....how is that for icky?? I would have been really crazy if I had know there were that many on the loose!

Kate said...

Congrats Shelly! I hate mice, and I can just imagine how frustrating it was to never catch it.
I also loved the picture of Alli all dressed up! What a cutie...:)
Hope we can see you guys soon.

Shannon Nevin said...

That's so funny - we had a mouse problem for a month. Our house must have really stunk from mouse pee because our neighbor's cate would sit at our door and just whine. I finally let it in - thought we might as well try everything! An old-fashioned vector moustrap finally got it.