Maybe I haven't been a parent long enough. Or perhaps, I don't have enough kids yet. But I just can't seem to get rid of any of the "art" that Alli brings home from daycare. However, unlike the genes I have been born with, I am not a pack-rat (no offense to you Mom). I certainly am not going to actually keep all of this "art". That would take up an entire room by the time she quits bringing masterpieces home. Nor do I have the time to select pieces to frame and hang up. So, I finally have found a use for our scanner. I love technology.




4 comments:
Very Cool!!! and yes what a great way to save those 1st drawings.(Takes up a whole lot less space.)
Thank you for sharing !! Call your Mother sometime. You need to post some pictures of yourself. You know this baby will need pictures of pregnant Mommy in their baby book. Love you, Mom
OOOOO! That is Parent Hacks worthy!
First, I agree with your mother that we need photos of you as a preggers Mama. Alli has a great eye for colors! Here is an idea...give her mounds of paper and crayons/paint/chalk/colored pencils (whatever is her preferred mode of art) and have her create your Christmas cards this year. I, personally, would LOVE an Alli Shadrick original! We miss you all tons!!!!!
What a great idea!
Post a Comment