Monday, November 3, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears..Oh My!

Alli was a lion for Halloween this year. She wore her costume to daycare and for Trick or Treating that night. This was her first experience out begging for candy.
We live in a great neighborhood for Trick or Treating. Dan took her out, while I manned the candy. We had a lot of kids stop by and Alli came home with WAY too much of the naughty stuff.



3 comments:

Reluctant Kerry said...

Very Cute!

Matthew, Meghan, Madeline, & Marabelle said...

How cute!!! Did you let her eat the candy!? OR Did Mom and Dad get it all!? :)

Lisa said...

OMG!!! Just is too adorable! I miss her! Hey, when is your due date? Coley said something about the 28th, but I wasn't sure if it is the 28th of Nov or Dec? I thought your due date was the beginning of Dec. Please let us know. Sending lots of love to your all and tons of kisses to Alli.