Friday, January 2, 2009

Sidney-1 month

Daddy has the midas touch to get her to sleep on this night.

I carry Sidney around in a Moby wrap. I imagine being all cuddled up in it is just like being carried around by a mama kangaroo. She loves it. These pictures were taken while she is in it.





3 comments:

Lisa said...

She is growing so fast. She doesn't have that new baby face anymore. She is filling out already. Make her stop growing until her Aunt Lisa can hold her and love her. Dang it- I hate the millions of miles between us! Give her and Alli a big kiss and hug from me.

Reluctant Kerry said...

Sure looks like she has mama's eyes!

Matthew, Meghan, Madeline, & Marabelle said...

I can't believe it's already been 1-month! She is growing and changing. Are you sure you don't want a dog?! HA!