Thursday, November 12, 2009

Trying to streamline my blog posting

It has been so long since I have posted anything regularly, that I just figured out that Blogger changed the Editor. I'm also changing the way I embed pictures. This is my test post to see if I can figure it out.



Well, I couldn't figure it out, so its back to the old editor. I used to post only from our desktop, which is where I download and store all our photos. The desktop is inconveniently located in the office...right across from the girls' room. I value the few minutes between them going to bed and me going to bed so much that I don't DARE go into the office once they are asleep. I actually totally avoid that part of the house. So as an attempt to make this process easier and have a backup place for all my digital photos, I have uploaded many photos to Picasa. Getting the photos from Picasa to Blogger isn't as easy as I though it would be, but doable. Therefore, in theory, I now can blog AND post pictures anywhere I have internet access.



1 comment:

Kate said...

Fun to see new pictures of the girls! Thanks for sharing them with us. :)
PS We are having another BOY in March. I seem destined to have little boys. Oh well, ranchlife is great for a house full of boys.