Monday, January 2, 2012

Dusting off the blog

Time to get this blog rolling again! Happy 2012!
I've selected a few resolutions for this new year. Mostly fitness related goals, but a few other 'be a better' person sort of resolutions and some get organized goals too. Sometimes I think I pick too many challenges to accomplish, then I get overwhelmed and achieve nothing. That ever happen to you?

One thing I have done differently this holiday season is to take note and reflect what I and we, as a family accomplished this past year. It was such a year of change!
-we moved our family of 4 across the country.
-we sold a house (without losing our pants in this market!) and bought another one.
-alli started kindergarten and we are transitioning to life with a school aged kid.
-Dan started his career in a perfect fit practice.
-I found the best job of my career yet.
-I ran a PR half marathon(1:52) in Philly this fall. Then repeated it again in Denver 3 weeks later.
-the girls completed 4 months of swimming lessons this fall. They went from scared of the water to being little fish!

Here's to an equally successful 2012.

No comments: