Sunday, January 14, 2007

"Brimming"



Yes, she is nawing on the brim of Dan's hat! She loves to chew on it. Granted she is a baby and babies chew on everything, but the hat brim caught me off guard and struck me as quite funny.

Well so much for my resolution of frequent postings for 2007! I've never been too big on resolutions anyway. Life is just moving right along for us. Dan is busy learning, I am busy working, Alli is busy growing and being cute and Boone is busy napping. We are lacking drama, which is just how we like it!

The weather has finally gotten cold around here. With all the snow all you folks to the west got, we were beginning to feel left out. Lucky us, we now have snow, low temps AND freezing rain.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Alli is so cute and I love the "brimming" pictures. Fischer sticks everything into his mouth too! We hope you guys stay warm and cozy.