Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sitting pretty


Mommy's laundry helper. Even if she is just holding down the basket. I'll have her matching up socks and folding towels in no time! Now that I mention it, it sure would be nice if she could help with all the dirty laundry a baby creates.


Alli is usually a thumb sucker, but recently she discovered her big toe. Now she likes to chew on her shoes too! Amazing how flexible kids are. Then we grow up and become stiff. I guess that theory applies to many aspects when comparing childhood to adulthood.


I love the blue-eyed baby girl!



OK I was feeling a little lazy and didn't really want to lean over the bathtub to give Alli her nighttime bath. I figured what the heck, sink...tub...they both hold water and I can stand at the sink!! Plus we have the advantage of using the sprayer to rinse off with. She loved the new scenery and "toys" to play with, like the bottle brush and clean dishes in the drainer to her right. Best of all, the sink must be free from dirty dishes to use it, so they actually make it to the dishwasher and the kitchen is tidy.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Alli is getting so big! I love her blue eyes too. I have yet to use the sink, but I think that is a clever idea. I have a bad back and that might save me a chiro appt. Plus it will make me do my dishes!!!

Amy said...

Aren't sink baths fun? Its sad when they eventually get too big for them. She's looking a lot like Dan in these pictures don't you think?