
As promised, I have included more pictures of Alli (aka Alfalfa) and Dan.

She's a little upset about the Alfalfa comment.

Peek a boo!
When I look at pictures of Alli, what always catches my attention is how much more hair she has gotten as she has grown. Between getting hair and teeth, she is looking more kid-like and less baby-like everyday. I'm happy, yet sad about that.
2 comments:
Hey Shelly,
I feel the same way you do about the "more kid-like and less baby-like" comment. I love to see Fish growing, but it is sad to be past the baby days. :) I guess we have another one coming in August so I shouldn't be TOO sad. Alli's big blue eyes are adorable...and I love the hairdo (sp).
It is a subtle shift between babyhood and toddlerhood that somehow manages to jump up and smack you! Very cute pictures.
Thanks again for coming down, we had a great time!
Post a Comment