Sunday, April 1, 2007

Finally! A new post!

Just the girls in their ball caps!! We were just headed out for a walk on this rainy spring day. Boone wasn't too photogenic for this shot. He was much too focused on getting on with the walk.




One day I picked up Alli from daycare and she had put a little barette in her hair. It was so cute! I'm embarressed that I didn't think of it first. Oh well, now we have more hair clips and barettes than any one girl should have. Even Daddy has figured out how they work and always fixes her hair before we leave the house.


Alli is trying watermelon for the first time. She loved it. I'm sure we'll be eating a lot of that now. So far, Alli has been pretty cooperative when it comes to eating and trying new foods. I know the stage of "mac & cheese only" is coming. In the meanwhile, I will continue to believe that she is learning healthy eating habits.


OK I feel like there are way too many pics of Alli and her Mom and not near enough of Alli and her Dad. In the future, I will try to be the one behind the camera more so we take care of that problem.

Update on the sleeping. We are back to what works well for us and we are all sleeping soundly. My inner critic will probably get fired up again soon and we will start all over again. Maybe when we wean. Maybe never. For now...sweet dreams.

3 comments:

grmasusie said...

We love seeing pictures of you and Allie, it will be nice to see Dan again! We have been having fun with posting videos too, grandmas love those.

Kate said...

Hey don't worry...it is nice to see Alli with her mom. Also about the sleep issue...ha ha! We are also not switching things at night. So rest assured that there are others sleeping soundly with their little ones in THEIR bed. :)
I think we need to celebrate the small things...at least Fischer can fall asleep without mom for his naps now!!!

Anonymous said...

Shelly - I LOVE your hair!!!!

Shannon