Well this is how Alli gets around. She probably could crawl if she wanted to, but why bother if she can do this. Yes,yes we know some dogs do this same thing when something is wrong with their butt. Rest assured, there is nothing wrong with Alli's butt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cutie! Looks like she can get into lots of things already and she isn't even walking!! Wish she could get to know my grandkids, they would have a ball! I feel that I missed out on meeting you by never being sick when you were working in Saratoga!! I guess that is a different way to say we would like to meet you sometime when you and Danny are out this way!! You will enjoy blogging while Dan is out of town for school..he will be able to see his girls too. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. We sure had a nice family time together. It doesn't happen near often enough so we enjoy it when it does.
That is a HOOT! You have your 1st blackmail material for your daugther. How sweet! :)
Go Broncos!
Shelly,
I just love videos! I have a friend whose little girl does the very same thing...tile floors are perfect because they are so slick. It makes scooting lots easier! :) So fun to see all of your updated pictures and I look forward to lots more.
that. is. hilarious!!! I'm wondering if she'd stop scooting if you gave her a sippy cup instead of a bowl? ;) Too cute!
Post a Comment