Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Kentucky


Dan has moved on to the next phase of his training. He is doing his clinical rotations. First stop: Louisville, KY. He will be here for a month. Alli and I visited him last weekend. We had a nice time. We went to a Louisville Bats (the cave dwelling creature) baseball game. They are the Triple A team for the Cinncinati Reds. It was fun and you can see Alli got to met Buddy the Bat mascot.








Yes I took this picture while trying to be in it.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

You did a great job taking the picture and also getting into the picture! How is Dan doing? Does he love Kentucky? I can only imagine how much he must miss you and Alli!!! Thank goodness, you can make the weekend trips!

Shannon Nevin said...

Great pictures! Looking at the 3 of you together, I can't tell if Alli looks more like you or like Dan. Are you and Dan related by any chance?!