Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Summer Day

We spent a beautiful day on the beach on Lake Michigan last weekend. We didn't plan to actually go to the beach, so no swimsuits were packed. The water was too cold to swim anyway. We walked along the beach, got our feet wet, soaked up the sun and played in the sand. We finished it all off with some ice cream. It was a fantastic day.

Alli's favorite farm animal is the Holstein cow. "Mmmmmmmm" is her version of "Moo".

2 comments:

Shannon Nevin said...

I would like to spend some time at the Great Lakes - never have. They fascinate me... as always, great pictures!

Anonymous said...

I have left several comments-but I may of been doing it wrong.
It looks like your two are having fun being parents!!
Love you- Thanks for all the pictures
this is so fun to keep up with the 3 of you!