Saturday, August 4, 2007

Goodbye again Daddy


Dan was able to come home for a week between rotations. It was SOOOOOO great to have him here. He had to leave again this morning. This time to Indiana. Alli and I are missing him already and counting down the days until we see him again...only 6 days. We are driving out next weekend.

Here are a few pictures of our time together.


All I had to do was ask nicely and look what he did! Although I didn't believe he even knew we owned a vacuum, he found it AND figured out how to use it. He didn't want any proof that this event ever occurred for fear of being required to vacuum on a regular basis, so he refused to actually pose for the photo. I had to steal it!



Snuggling up with Daddy.


3 comments:

Shannon Nevin said...

I bet she misses Daddy a lot - that picture of them napping is precious.

Reluctant Kerry said...

Is that a WYOMING shirt Miss Alli is wearing in these photo ???

Shelly said...

You bettcha Kerry! And I know a little boy who will be able to wear it in a few months!