dan. shelly. allison. sidney. so happy together.
Then it charged me!
After putting up this post, I realized how dumpy my back yard is. Not only are there leaves everywhere, there is junk all over the place! The cat is out of the bag...we are rednecks.
LONG necks! well the giraffe, anyway.Docile and cuddly beats the socks off of ferocious any day. What a cute little creature!
That's funny - I was thinking, "what a nice big yard they have"... and one of the cutest pets to boot!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
After putting up this post, I realized how dumpy my back yard is. Not only are there leaves everywhere, there is junk all over the place! The cat is out of the bag...we are rednecks.
LONG necks! well the giraffe, anyway.
Docile and cuddly beats the socks off of ferocious any day. What a cute little creature!
That's funny - I was thinking, "what a nice big yard they have"... and one of the cutest pets to boot!
Post a Comment