Shelly, We sure loved the pictures of Alli and Fischer! :) We hope to see you guys over Thanksgiving if it works out. Maybe then Fish can sneak a kiss in! :)
Love the look on Alli's face on the middle picture-- If looks could kill-he may of fell off the chair. But I can tell he will not Give up - He will be a charmer!!
4 comments:
I loved your pictures and the "crazy" captions!! It was fun to meet you in person the other day. Fischer is visiting Rory today.
Those are fantastic!
I'm glad to see that Ali put him in his place.
Those Wyoming boys are trouble.
Shelly,
We sure loved the pictures of Alli and Fischer! :)
We hope to see you guys over Thanksgiving if it works out.
Maybe then Fish can sneak a kiss in! :)
Love the look on Alli's face on the middle picture-- If looks could kill-he may of fell off the chair. But I can tell he will not Give up
- He will be a charmer!!
Post a Comment