Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yes, we are still around.

I sure am glad I didn't go through with one of the new year's resolutions I considered: blogging more. I would have let myself down in a BIG way!!
We have not dropped off the face of the earth, although there are some days that sounds like a nice vacation from the daily stresses and maybe it is warmer there than it is in Iowa right now. We spent a week in Pittsburgh, PA. Barring some unforeseen catastrophe, we will be moving there mid-year. We are excited to embark on the next chapter in our life, but are dreading all the things that have to fall into place prior to actually moving. Things like selling our house, buying a new one, getting a myself a job...the list seems to go on and on.
In the meanwhile, Alli is showing us how NOT to ride a rocking horse.

4 comments:

grmasusie said...

That sure is a LOOONG ways from Saratoga!

Anonymous said...

We can commiserate! We still need to find out WHERE we will be doing our house hunting and job searching.

Further . . . none of us know how to ride a horse either.

SCARY

It's like we are living the SAME LIFE.

Amy said...

How exciting! Tho I don't envy you most of it, moving is a big deal. I know it'll all work out how it should. Sad for us tho, we'll miss knowing you're in driving distance! Hopefully we'll get another chance someday!
We'll have to get together before you go if it works out.

Anonymous said...

Help Mom!! The horse is setting on me!! My diaper is stuck on the stirrup and I can't get up!!