dan. shelly. allison. sidney. so happy together.
Fantastic - that is SOOOO exciting. What is your due date? Two kids sounds so easy these days.... I have my niece for the summer as well, so there are 4 kids 6 and under in this house -boy, I'm outnumbered! Alli will be a sweet big sister, I'm sure.
YAY!! I am SO excited for you! I'll keep checking on the blog for the latest on Alli and your pregnancy.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Fantastic - that is SOOOO exciting. What is your due date? Two kids sounds so easy these days.... I have my niece for the summer as well, so there are 4 kids 6 and under in this house -boy, I'm outnumbered! Alli will be a sweet big sister, I'm sure.
YAY!! I am SO excited for you! I'll keep checking on the blog for the latest on Alli and your pregnancy.
Post a Comment