Sunday, June 1, 2008

The only part of the house that we have unpacked and decorated

Here are a few pics of the exterior of our new home. It is about 3 times the size of our prior home. We now have elbow and breathing room, plus a place to put all our crap!



Back of the house. Fenced yard.
Back yard. Small, but just the right size. It is a triangular shaped. At the very tip of the triangle there is an area about 5 ft long for a garden. I am so excited, but better get busy. The growing season is well underway!

4 comments:

Amy said...

WOW! What an exciting time for you guys! Congratulations on EVERYTHING!! Especially the new baby part!!
Your house is perfect, totally picturesque. And what a great yard! Wish we could see it all in person.

Lisa said...

I love it! I love it! I love it!!! The house and yard are beautiful! Alli is going to have a wonderful time playing in that back yard.

grmasusie said...

What a beautiful house and yard...and the baby news is great. Sounds like you are managing all the "new" things well..new house, new town, new jobs, new baby, etc! Drop in again when you come out west!

Shannon Nevin said...

ohmigosh - that house is BEAUTIFUL, and the yard to die for! You don't see stuff like that in Colorado very often. Congrats upon the move!