Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What any good therapist would recommend

Desperate for relief of my severe case of homesickness, I sought out the nearest state park and drug my family out for a hike. It wasn't the Rocky Mtns by any stretch of the imagination. However, being surrounded by nature was good for my soul. Plus, we got a little exercise (Dan more than I, since he carried Alli in the pack).



3 comments:

Reluctant Kerry said...

Lovely! I'll bet that is beautiful in the autumn.

Good to see Dan moving slow enough to be caught on film.

Lisa said...

Well, Shelly, everyone who loves you around the Rocky Mtns are missing you, Alli and Dan badly!! Great family picture! Oh, and by the way, you do not look one bit preggers. I look more pregnant than you do... (it has been a stressful summer and food has been my friend!)

Shannon Nevin said...

I was thinking the same thing... how beautiful this area will be in the fall... awwwww... I can smell it now...