One of my friends recently sent me some pictures of Alli. I think she was about 3 months old when this one was taken. She looks so little in this pic! It is hard to believe this was her just a few months ago! I'm hanging out in the background holding a newborn.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Just can't get enough
One of my friends recently sent me some pictures of Alli. I think she was about 3 months old when this one was taken. She looks so little in this pic! It is hard to believe this was her just a few months ago! I'm hanging out in the background holding a newborn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Does Alli just love her exersaucer? I remember that Fischer sure did. It is amazing how much they change in such a short amount of time. I cannot believe how much Fischer is growing! :) She sure is a cutie.
The exersaucer in the photo is not hers, but yes she has one at home and does use it. She still has no interest in crawling, but has figured out how to scoot around on her bottom. It is so funny! I have to be on my toes now that she is mobile!
Post a Comment