Alli and I took our first all-girl road trip over the 4th. We went to visit Dan who is in the northern suburbs of Detroit. Turned out to be a much longer drive than I anticipated, but Alli was a champ and it was totally worth every miserable minute driving to see our favorite guy!
In Detroit there are a few of these "Metroparks" around the city. We went to one right on the shore of Lake St. Claire (I think that is the name of the lake, but could be wrong). There was this "squirt park" that was a lot of fun. Perfect for a hot summer day.
Don't look at us, look at all the fun to be had behind us!
3 comments:
Shelly,
It sounds like you had an exciting trip to see Dan! I loved your summer pictures. It makes me want to go swimming...with a full body suit because I am PREGNANT and not wanting to scare anyone. hee hee
Oh no, the gas part sounds AWFUL. I can only imagine. Glad you got there and had some fun to show for it!! Hi to Dan!
Those are some great pictures! I bet Dan was so excited to see you gals.
We have a water-park just like that here in Broomfield, CO. The kids LOVE it... I just can't stand it because I'm a wreck every minute we're there... 3 kids with abundant energy and curiosity, AND who can't swim around all that water... woo-wee!
Post a Comment