Here are all the excuses for no recent posts:
1. Alli won't sit still for any pictures. She is way too busy expanding her vocabulary, "reading" her books, singing songs, saying 'no' and testing her boundaries.
2. We are too busy keeping our house absolutely spotless for any last minute showings. It has been on the market for about a month. We've had quite a few showings, but no takers.
3. Dan had board exams to study for. Well, the exam is over, so I guess that is no longer an excuse.
4. We've been travelling. Dan & I left Alli with Grandma Sally and headed off to CA in late February. Our first trip sans child. We had a nice time. It rained pretty much every day, but we got to experience green grass and trees with leaves. It was good for the soul.
5. We then travelled to Pgh for job interviews and house hunting. I officially have employment waiting for me when we move. I will be doing inpatient cardiology with the CHF (congestive Heart Failure) team at one of the big hospitals focusing primarily on transplant and ventricular device patients. I am very excited. They seem very in tune with providing a Mom-friendly work environment and hours, or at least that is the song and dance they presented at my interview.
6. We have been busy trying to buy a home. We have a contract on a great house in Pgh, but it is contingent on the sale of our Iowa home. Anyone want to buy a home in Iowa? It would be a great investment property. :)
7. We are too sick with Spring Fever.
I am making a public committment to post on a weekly basis. I assume you all miss us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi! You don't know me, but I am a friend of Chris and Kate's - and all the Williams crew and former UW Cowpoke. I check in on you once in awhile- I am a lurker- great to have tou back! Good Luck selling!
Thanks for the comment Sara. I will check out your blog. Do you know my husband? With the cowpoke and williams connection.
Lurk away!
No, I am sorry- I think that was before my time in Laramie- You have a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment