So now she can watch the squirrel eat all the birdseed out of the feeder
I was getting tired of holding her to look out the window. I think we are on to something big here. This is much more exciting than watching the television.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi! These pictures of Alison- remind me of her mommy when she was that age- all the blond hair and pigtails. I miss not seeing you guys SOOOO much. I am so ready for spring but I am really Home sick to see My Grandkids. And my kids and Mom. Thanks for the pictures! They help. I can not believe how Big Alison is getting. Keep up the Pictures!! Love you guys, Mom
1 comment:
Hi!
These pictures of Alison- remind me of her mommy when she was that age- all the blond hair and pigtails.
I miss not seeing you guys SOOOO much.
I am so ready for spring but I am really Home sick to see My Grandkids.
And my kids and Mom.
Thanks for the pictures! They help.
I can not believe how Big Alison is getting. Keep up the Pictures!!
Love you guys,
Mom
Post a Comment