She is beautiful in all that Pink. Might be a little tough walking very far in the boots. She is just exercising her OWN thoughts. I want to see a picture of that Dora Shirt. Rhonda from work brought me a paper Dora cup so I knew what Dora looked like. So guess I need to go shopping. Your favorite thing was the little pillow! Love Ya!! Grandma Linda
3 comments:
What a great outfit! Also congrats on selling your house. Yippeee!!!!
We are sure enjoying all of your new posts. :)
Allison is gorgeous in her get-up! We miss her so much!!!
Congrats on the selling of your house! Watch out Pittsburgh, the Shadrick's are coming!
She is beautiful in all that Pink.
Might be a little tough walking very far in the boots. She is just exercising her OWN thoughts. I want to see a picture of that Dora Shirt.
Rhonda from work brought me a paper Dora cup so I knew what Dora looked like. So guess I need to go shopping.
Your favorite thing was the little pillow! Love Ya!! Grandma Linda
Post a Comment