Hey Shelly, I appreciated your recent posts. I especially loved the quote about spring. It sounds like you have been extra busy, and I am so happy that you have a job lined up! We hope to see you guys sometime in the near future. Also isn't it amazing how much fun the simplest things can be in a child's eyes?!? :)
2 comments:
Hey Shelly,
I appreciated your recent posts. I especially loved the quote about spring. It sounds like you have been extra busy, and I am so happy that you have a job lined up! We hope to see you guys sometime in the near future. Also isn't it amazing how much fun the simplest things can be in a child's eyes?!? :)
And Mud Pies are next!! Here Daddy
I made a Pie for you!
Great pictures! What a funny age.
Miss ya!!
Post a Comment